What an amazing day this is for us! God has truly blessed us with this little miracle. Nate and I are continually in awe of the developments in my uterus and the joy of life. Our lives have already begun to change in many ways and we are so thankful. This is change we can believe in.
We had a sonogram today and while we (just me, actually) were tempted to find out the sex of our baby, we saved the surprise for late March/early April. Nate and I marveled at the ultrasound pictures of Wadsworth’s spine, beating heart, femur bones, a fisted hand, cute little feet, and big (at least that’s how it looked to me) head. We also saw his/her face! The ultrasound technician compared the baby’s size and weight to a Coke can. At the end of our visit, the tech asked if we had a “feeling” about the baby’s sex. I looked at Nate, he smiled at me, and I said, “It’s a girl!” The technician then playfully responded, “Well, I know and you don’t!” So, there you have it folks, my prediction. Stay tuned!
Here are some photos of Wadsworth, looking out at everyone, saying his/her first hello!
We had a sonogram today and while we (just me, actually) were tempted to find out the sex of our baby, we saved the surprise for late March/early April. Nate and I marveled at the ultrasound pictures of Wadsworth’s spine, beating heart, femur bones, a fisted hand, cute little feet, and big (at least that’s how it looked to me) head. We also saw his/her face! The ultrasound technician compared the baby’s size and weight to a Coke can. At the end of our visit, the tech asked if we had a “feeling” about the baby’s sex. I looked at Nate, he smiled at me, and I said, “It’s a girl!” The technician then playfully responded, “Well, I know and you don’t!” So, there you have it folks, my prediction. Stay tuned!
Here are some photos of Wadsworth, looking out at everyone, saying his/her first hello!

*the face is on the right-hand side of the picture and looks sort of skeletal
1 comment:
Oh! What a beautiful BABY! Oh, what a beautiful........girl? Or....boy???? ;) We LOVE her/him!!
Post a Comment