I am extremely tired today, having only slept in 1.5 hour increments last night. Abby was not interested in sleep, nor was she interested in sleeping in her crib. She wanted "Mama" and she wanted to play and talk in the guest bedroom. (We let Daddy get some sleep since he actually had to go in to work today.) So, today of all days, I decide to implement a new layout/design on my blog.
I should be showering since Abby is down for her morning nap.
I should be getting lunch ready.
I should be working.
Nope.
I am doing none of those things.
I am obsessing over my blog, wishing I knew more about html, and sometimes wishing my Mac had a "right click" function.
I want to write more on my blog. And apparently, the key for writing more is to have a pretty blog. At least that's what I think. I've always disliked the blogger templates, so I purchased a premade custom template from Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. I love how it looks, and it was so easy to upload into Blogger. However, I didn't consider that I'd need to know how to insert my own pictures and title. I can email the woman from whom I purchased the template. However, I'd like to think that it's easy enough for me to figure out on my own. But, that isn't the case so far, now that I've wasted almost an hour and a half doing this.
Time for lunch.
When I come back, maybe I will magically have the answer!
No comments:
Post a Comment