16 November 2007

Life is good

I should be better about updating my blog. I have so much to be joyous about and life in Fort Worth has been lots of fun lately. And it just keeps getting better! Nate and I are going to see Michael Buble in concert on March 2! I am SO EXCITED! I have been waiting for him to come in concert, so I don't mind paying out the nose for tickets at a venue where we've never been. But hey, it's Michael Buble...I can't contain myself! I can't wait to hear "Call Me Irresponsible", "Home", "Save the Last Dance for Me", "Me and Mrs. Jones"...ohhh!

If only I could have kept this a secret and given Nate the tickets for Christmas, what a great present that would have been. Ha! Like I could keep a secret!

1 comment:

Kendall and Luke said...

He is better in person than on CD! AMAZING!