- My marriage. I'm so thankful that Brandon invited Nate to come bowling with me, Steve, and Alana that November night 5 years ago...
- My family and how much it has grown in the past year, and how it will continue to grow in the year to come (Jamie and Tom's wedding)!
- My family's health - from my Grandpa Cobb at age 94 to little Miles at age 1, and everyone in between.
- My dog - she brings me joy every day...even when she gets her dirty paws all over my newly washed comforter. Everything she does is cute!
- My friends, especially the new friendships we've made while living in TX. Those friendships keep us from being too lonely when we are living far away from other family and friends.
- Our decision to move to TX - how fruitful that has become, especially for Nate and his new promotion!
- Our house - because it is our HOME.
- Travel and the means to do it. Our trip to Germany has given us so many memories, fun times with my family there, and opened our eyes to a whole new world. I look forward to the many trips Nate and I will take in our future.
26 November 2007
Thankful
It's a little late for a Thanksgiving blog, but there shouldn't be any rules about when one can give thanks. I have much to be thankful for this year. So without further ado, I am thankful for the following:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment