19 March 2009

Where I'll soon be spending lots of time...

I am really looking forward to hanging out in the nursery, rocking Baby Walters, feeding him/her, or reading fun little stories in this glider. Hopefully, I don't have to wait too much longer!

When we got pregnant, we immediately began looking for a good chair. We tried all the usual spots - Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, etc. However, we were pleased to find this chair at a cute store here in Fort Worth (but we ordered it straight from North Carolina, where all quality furniture is made IMHO). It took us a while to decide on the fabric for the slipcover, so we are over the moon about our final choice. This chair will be in our family for years to come and is versatile for any room, not just a nursery. Nate lobbied hard for the ottoman, and I'm glad he did. I've been sneaking naps in here over the past week, or I fall asleep reading when I can't get comfortable in bed at 3 a.m. It is heavenly! Thanks G&P!

No comments: