10 April 2009

Goodbye Wadsworth...Hello Abigail!


Abigail Jane made her debut on March 26, 2009, exactly one week prior to her due date. I immediately embraced my new role (and new name) as "Mommy". Nate has also become an absolutely wonderful "Daddy". I have been trying to catch up on sleep, while also cuddling Abby and spending time with the visiting grandparents. I am IN LOVE with our new little sweetheart and I can't believe she's here. She is absolutely precious!

Therefore, I have not had enough time to update the blog. For the first week or so I didn't even care about what was online, except the many email pictures I was sending to people. I'm hoping to document many milestones and "Mommy-thoughts" on the blog, but bear with me on the timing of my posts. Sometimes, a one-hour cat-nap is more important than posting my thoughts on motherhood.

I'm off to get ready for the day. Today will be my first solo excursion with Abby; we have to go to a clinic for a second newborn hearing screening test. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Little Bird said...

Ah! Abby is the most beautiful little baby girl in the world! Please give her kisses for me!

Josephine Nicole said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! A precious baby girl -- truly amazing!!! Josh shared with me the story of her name, and I just love it. Sleep every chance you get as the first two months are a doozy. Sleep is more important than anything! :) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!