24 July 2007

Texas vs. New Mexico

In no particular order...

Ten things I love about Fort Worth:
1. grass and trees everywhere
2. the proximity to great shopping in Dallas without having to live in the Big D
3. rooftop at The Reata
4. downtown
5. crepe myrtles in bloom
6. the Cultural District
7. Bass Performance Hall
8. thunderstorms
9. Central Market
10. fajitas, migas, and margaritas at Joe T. Garcia's

Ten things I miss about Albuquerque:
1. cool mornings and cool nights
2. Saggio's and Los Cuates
3. It only takes 15 minutes to get to the airport from anywhere.
4. the mountains
5. family
6. Page One Bookstore
7. sunsets
8. Nob Hill
9. Nate's pond at Delamar
10. luminarias at Christmas

1 comment:

Josephine Nicole said...

I like this list...it might just inspire me to reach down and declare what I love about Ireland. Well, maybe it will just be what I "like" about Ireland...but I do love the sunsets. I am obsessed with taking pictures of the sunsets here, so that's my start. Thanks for the inspiration.